Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Turning 49

Last Friday I turned 49. Hard for me to believe. I really feel much younger at heart although I have aches and pains that make me feel a little older. 

It was a super nice day. My mother-in-law was in town and we took a drive to a local gift shop and then decided to have a lunch of cream filled doughnuts. Yum!

My super sweet girls gave me some awesome gifts and made me precious birthday cards. John gave me so many beautiful plants and a super fun Bose speaker for out by the pool (or anywhere else we want to use it). And he also decorated the house with balloons and streamers---too cute. 











After gift giving, we went to a favorite restaurant for dinner. It was a perfect night with my favorite people. Then we came home to enjoy a slice of ice cream cake. My favorite!  The perfect ending to a lovely day




And me at 49!




No comments:

Post a Comment