Monday, November 24, 2014

New for Christmas

I've added a few new items to our holiday decor this year. Shelly and I actually spent some time last week decorating the house. We just need to add our tree after Thanksgiving and we will be ready to go!

John bought me this adorable tall snowman from the secretary at Shelly's school. I just love it. It is actually created from tobacco sticks.

I went to a local shop the other day and purchased this adorable pillow. I love how it goes with my chevron pillows.  








I bought this fun plaid tablecloth at Marshall's and added our cute little tree to the table. I used the red ribbon that came with the packaging on the tablecloth to use as a garland on the tree. The topper is a sweet Snowbabies figurine that my mom gave me the Christmas before Lily was born. So sweet.


Plaid is so popular right now. So this is a fun addition to the holiday decor.







Daisy thought it would be fun to get in on the photo action!!!










Long Whiskers!

No comments:

Post a Comment