Thursday, April 24, 2014

Birthday Love


I'm going to admit it---I LOVE my birthday!!! I always have. I was lucky enough to have a mom who made a big deal over my very own special day. She threw fun parties, gave thoughtful gifts, and planned special outings. And, on my birthday, I miss her more than ever. Many times on my birthday, I would send her a bouquet of flowers to thank her for being my mom.

All of this to say I'm celebrating my birthday today!!! Hooray! So, here are some photos from some of my fabulous childhood birthdays.





A preppy alligator cake for my 15th surprise birthday party

Turning seven

Blowing out the candles on my favorite M&M cake

Super excited about my banana seat bike (I was a 70s girl)

Me and my friends celebrating my birthday in junior high

A sleepover with my friends in 6th grade

A birthday outing to Busch Gardens with my sister
Me and my sisters on my 4th birthday in Kodiak, Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment